Overall Review

August 2nd, 2016
A rare Jewel
Dr. Caplan is an outstanding physician and a truly wonderful human being.

June 15th, 2016
Mike D
Dr Caplan is an exelent doctor I wish I knew where she went after she left Galen Medical

May 19th, 2016
Dr Emma Caplan is a wonderful and caring doctor. She has treated my daughter and myself for the last 5 years. Always smiling and friendly and very thorough.

May 13th, 2016
Best doctor I have ever been to.
Dr. Caplan is the best doctor I have ever been to. She listened to my symptoms and did any test she felt necessary always keeping in mind that she not send me for test that were not necessary but would be an expense that neither me or Medicare . She always took time to talk with me and made me feel as if I wee her only patient. She kept good records and checked for many problems that noone had ever asked me about before. When she found my atrial fibulation she didn't let me leave her office until I was set up with blood flow test and had an appointment with a cardiologists the next day. When my son died she remembered six months later and asked me how I was handling the loss. She is very caring and knowledgeable.

December 15th, 2015
She is awesome

September 28th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
She makes you feel at ease and very comfortable with whatever is going on with you. She has plenty of experience and would highly recommend her. Very knowledgeable !!

November 18th, 2013
HORRIBLE
I have been dealing with chronic neck and back pain for over 10 years and when I moved to Chattanooga I was referred to her by another doctor. All she did was let me explain my problem and my pain which was at a level 9. She also took blood. She then tried me on Cymbalta, Effexor, Lyrica and an anti inflammatory. This was all in about 3 months cause the medications take a while to kick in. I kept telling her they were not working and I was still in so much pain and after the last one didn't work she looked at me and said I dont' know what to do. I started bawling my eyes out because I'm in so much pain and I said so you are not going to help me? And she just looked at me and goes well the other side is narcotics and I refuse to give those to you. Not one time did she get Xrays or and MRI. So I left there at another dead end. I feel like she was only thinking that I wanted pills when she doesn't even know me or anything and I felt like she didn't believe me! Today I am with a new doctor and they found out what was wrong with me. I have a fractured neck and degenerative discs, and arthritis throughout my back...and they found that out because of and MRI..So thank you for doing nothing but make me spend money for you not to help me...I don't even know how people can be doctors...NEVER go to this doctor..she won't give a crap about you or your symptoms or even try and figure it out for that matter!