A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Castillo, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Castillo, MD, MSC is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pancreatectomy Pancreas Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Castillo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Janet Castillo MD and MSC is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Emma J. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Emma Castillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emma Castillo practices Gastroenterology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Gastroenterologists.