Dr. Emma Castillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emma Castillo?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Emma Castillo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 8th, 2015

Patient

I highly recommend Dr. Emma Castillo! After a consultation, and later a colonoscopy, I found her to be professional, informed, and very caring.

July 7th, 2015

Everything was great with Dr Castillo being such a patient caring Doctor.

December 31st, 2014

NOT very impressed

I went to Dr. Castillo because of the reviews I read about her here and because she was recommended by another one of my doctors. I was very disappointed in her and her MA. I had to call there 3 times to get my CT Scan results. I never got to talk to her about the results, I had to talk to her MA. Then she scheduled a colonoscopy when the CT Scan showed "possible" issues. The prep (Suprep) was easy to do, but was not very successful. She said the results of the prep were "poor." If she knows this prep isn't that good, she should have the patients do more of a prep, ie with laxatives, etc. Once that was done, she wanted to schedule a barium enema (to which I would NEVER agree) because she didn't prepare her patient very well for the colonscopy. I spoke to her MA (again, you can't talk to her) and told her I needed something else besides Miralax, she said she would contact Dr. Castillo for me, that there were some different pills we could try. I have never heard back from her MA; it has been 2 weeks. I would recommend that Dr. Castillo NOT take on any more new patients since she can't even care for the ones she has already!

September 18th, 2012

Dr. Castillo and staff

I felt the staff were so nice everyone had a smile and made feel like they truly care about me. Dr. Castillo is amazing she truly takes all the time you need to truly help you find out what's wrong with you and has a target plan. she is sooooo kind and caring person. she is very real. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting a loving caring dr. who will get down to the bottom of what's wrong with you. very knowledgeable in her specialty. If I every have any other questions or concerns either Dr. Castillo or her amazing assistant get back to me promptly withing 24 to 48 hours. I feel so much better after my care with Dr. Castillo.

September 5th, 2012

SWEET AND CARING DR

May 5th, 2012

Most caring doctor I have ever had.

I was first introduced to Dr. Castillo at the hospital after a diagnosis of a heart problem turned into a gastro problem. She listened to me when I explained my symptoms and diagnosed me without the tests. After being discharged, I had an endoscopy which identified several problems. I was put on medication and after a few weeks was pain free. I had a reoccurance this year and called for an appointment, waited only 3 days but was seen an scheduled for a CT scan. Dr Castillo called me at home on 2 occasions to give me results and to see how I was doing. I am going on vacation and she asked me to call her in 2 weeks so she knew how I was doing. She goes out of her way to help you feel better and I appreciate that a lot.

November 23rd, 2011

outstanding

October 6th, 2011

Very thorough physician

Dr. Castillo is very thorough and spent a lot of time with me. I was impressed with her as she asked a lot of questions and looked over all the notes from my referring physician. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone wanting a very competent physician.

September 24th, 2011

Dr. Castillo is my Guardian Angel

I went to Dr. Castillo 6 years ago for a routine examine at age 50. Dr. Castillo was so thorough, that she discovered I had cancer, that I otherwise would have never known about until it was too late.

August 25th, 2011

Caring and supportive

Other than a wait in the office for the appt to occur I was impressed with the Dr.'s knowledge. She spoke with me about issues and did not speak down to me at all. However, it was a bit frustrating that she had her eyes on the lap top instead of on me when we chatted. She did give me a diagnosis and this has helped my GI issues immensely. Found the overall experience with her to be positive.

April 17th, 2011

I trust Her........

She found the proublems the oher Drs. missed. And if she can't fix it she'll find some one that can

March 5th, 2010

Castillo

I get absolutely no respect from the office staff nor the doctor. When I had a procedure done I had to wait 3 hours PAST my scheduled time. The doctor never called me to tell me my results so I called and was not able to talk to the doctor I had to talk to the nurse. Every time I call I have to "leave a message" for an office staff and SOMETIMES I get a call back. I feel so disrespected.