A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Laureta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Laureta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Laureta, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laureta graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Laureta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Cecilia M Laureta MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Emma C. Laureta practice?
- Dr. Emma Laureta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emma Laureta practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Manhasset Neurologists.