A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Laureta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Laureta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Laureta, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laureta graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Laureta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laureta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emma C. Laureta practice?
Dr. Emma Laureta practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Manhasset Neurologists.