Dr. Emma Ciafaloni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emma Ciafaloni?

Posted on December 28th, 2010

I was sent here for another opinion on my condition. This doctor was very pleasant but needs to be more open minded in acknowledging that there is always the small % of patients that are not text book cases and can stil have a condition while test show negative and have to go on clinical diagnosis. I have since found a local doctor that treats many other people with my condition and I have my diagnosis, as well as getting the treatment I need.

An Incredible Doctor and Human Being

Posted on July 9th, 2009

She has changed my life. She manages care of a very rare neuromuscular disease that I went 6 years as a child without diagnosis for. I was finally diagnosed by a brilliant neuro-ophthalmologist and referred to Dr. Ciafaloni. She has been incredible at managing my condition for the past 8 years and sometimes I forget that I even have it. She always returns my calls personally, never her secretary and is always there for me if and when I need her. I hope to some day be just as wonderful a doctor as she.

Posted on November 16th, 2016