A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Clay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Clay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Clay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Clay graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Clay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma L Clay MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Emma L. Clay practice?
- Dr. Emma Clay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emma Clay practices Ophthalmology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA.
See Los Alamitos Ophthalmologists.