Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emma Clay
Dr. Emma Clay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with another office in Los Alamitos, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Clay is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Los Alamitos Medical Center and Lakewood Regional Medical Center. Dr. Clay has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Emma Clay has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...