A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Clay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Clay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Clay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Clay graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Clay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emma L. Clay practice?
Dr. Emma Clay practices Ophthalmology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA.
See Los Alamitos Ophthalmologists.