Learn more about Dr. Emma Furth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Furth is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Furth, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Precancerous Conditions
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furth graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Furth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Furth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emma E. Furth practice?
Dr. Emma Furth practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Phoenixville Pathologists.