A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Furth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Furth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Furth, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Precancerous Conditions
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furth graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Furth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma E Furth MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Emma E. Furth practice?
- Dr. Emma Furth has 1 office location.
Dr. Emma Furth practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.