A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Garforth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Garforth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Garforth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Garforth graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Garforth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter West Medical Group
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garforth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emma M. Garforth practice?
Dr. Emma Garforth practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians.