Learn more about Dr. Emma Laskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Laskin, Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Laskin, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laskin graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Laskin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emma J. Laskin practice?
Dr. Emma Laskin practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Psychiatrists.