A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Junior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Junior is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Junior, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Junior graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Junior has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Lee A Junior MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emma L. Junior practice?
- Dr. Emma Junior has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emma Junior practices Internal Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Internists.