A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Matel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Matel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matel
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matel graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Matel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Mesina Matel MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Emma M. Matel practice?
- Dr. Emma Matel has 1 office location.
Dr. Emma Matel practices General Practice near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.