A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Meagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meagher
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Meagher graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Meagher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Anne Meagher MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Emma A. Meagher practice?
- Dr. Emma Meagher has 1 office location.
Dr. Emma Meagher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.