Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emma Meagher
Dr. Emma Meagher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Meagher is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Meagher has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Emma Meagher has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Emma Meagher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Susan Mandel
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi31
Dr. Sunita Nasta
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Danielle Becker
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi