A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Meagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meagher
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Meagher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Meagher graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Meagher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Anne Meagher MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Emma A. Meagher practice?
- Dr. Emma Meagher has 1 office location.
Dr. Emma Meagher practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.