Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emma Montanez
Dr. Emma Montanez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in East Hartford, CT and Vernon Rockville, CT (and 3 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease and General Practice. Dr. Montanez is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Clermont, Manchester Memorial Hospital and Mercy Hospital. Dr. Montanez has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Emma Montanez has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Emma Montanez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. James Corkum
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi31
Dr. Stanley Walker
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi38
Dr. Allen Friedman
Baltimore, MD 0 mi40