A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Montanez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Montanez, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montanez
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montanez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Montanez graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Montanez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Clermont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Pabualan Montanez MD is a female General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emma P. Montanez practice?
- Dr. Emma Montanez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Emma Montanez practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near East Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Rockville, CT and Greenfield, OH.
See East Hartford General Practitioners, East Hartford Internists, and East Hartford Infectious Disease Doctors.