A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Montanez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Montanez, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Montanez graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Montanez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Pabualan Montanez MD is a female General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emma P. Montanez practice?
- Dr. Emma Montanez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emma Montanez practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near East Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Rockville, CT.
See East Hartford Primary Care Doctors, East Hartford Internists, and East Hartford Infectious Disease Doctors.