Learn more about Dr. Emma Montanez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Montanez, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montanez
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Montanez graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Montanez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Clermont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Pabualan Montanez MD is a female General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emma P. Montanez practice?
- Dr. Emma Montanez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Emma Montanez practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near East Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Rockville, CT and Greenfield, OH.
See East Hartford General Practitioners, East Hartford Internists, and East Hartford Infectious Disease Doctors.