Learn more about Dr. Emma Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Patterson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Jean Patterson MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emma J. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Emma Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Emma Patterson practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.