Learn more about Dr. Emma Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Patterson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Jean Patterson MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emma J. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Emma Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Emma Patterson practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.