A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Patterson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emma J. Patterson practice?
Dr. Emma Patterson practices Surgery near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.