A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Poroger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Poroger is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poroger graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Poroger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poroger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emma Poroger practice?
Dr. Emma Poroger practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Jersey City Family Physicians and Jersey City Osteopaths.