A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Poroger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Poroger is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poroger graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Poroger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Poroger DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emma Poroger practice?
- Dr. Emma Poroger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Emma Poroger practices Family Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Jersey City Primary Care Doctors.