A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Poroger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Poroger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poroger
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poroger Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Poroger graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Poroger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Poroger DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emma Poroger practice?
- Dr. Emma Poroger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Emma Poroger practices Family Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Jersey City Primary Care Doctors.