Dr. Emma Rubin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emma Rubin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2015

knowlegable, understanding, good listener, and takes her time.....

I made my appt. With Dr. Rubin after spending 35 yeas under the care of one of her fellow physicians at LMG. I was apprehensive because how do you share all of that medical history at once. I was impressed. Dr. Rubin had read through my charts and was familiar with my situations. We communicated very well and I never detected any trace of her not being qualified as a practitioner . She pretty much concurred with my previous assessments and no changes were made since many of my conditions were stable. Soon I will schedule a followup and I look forward to the visit. I must add this: There are times when a physician with a varied background in training is not a detriment to our care. Different approaches and experiences in medicine both here and abroad should be welcomed and not prejudged by patients who think that the US has cornered the market on all medical training. Just something to think about.

November 14th, 2014

Terrible.

Can honestly say this is the worst dr/dr's office I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with....I have serious doubts about the legitimacy of her credentials. Office was supposed to schedule an appt w/ a specialist for my mother (who has been a patient for over 20 yrs)..

November 29th, 2016