A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Simpson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Simpson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Simpson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Louisa Simpson MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Emma L. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Emma Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emma Simpson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Radiologists.