A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Singh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Singh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emma Singh practice?
Dr. Emma Singh practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.