Dr. Emma Stoll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emma Stoll?

July 11th, 2014

drs in panama city, fl

Ive enjoyed my dr visits here with dr stoll is very sharp. I prefer the older drs anyway.

October 8th, 2012

I've been a nurse for over 40 yrs so I'm VERY picky about who I see & because of my job, I know all the MDs in the Keys. Dr Stoll is our primary care physician. I'm very satisfied with every aspect of her profesionalism & caring. She didn't automatically prescribe a Rx for my husband for high cholesterol, but rather a more holistic approach & it's working. She takes as much time as you need to understand the complexities of your health care & explains everything in detail. I've read the other reviews & wonder, if you don't understand what she says - just ASK HER. YOU are responsible for your own health & if you don't communicate or understand - ASK until you do. Her nursing staff is exemplary.

June 12th, 2011

This physician speaks down to you, like you are a child and have difficulty in understanding complex issues. She explains everything over and over every year, like you can't remember from year to year - or she can't remember you as a patient and that she already explained this issue.She has a MAJOR problem with alternative medicine, inlcuding chiropractic. She argues against alternative testing due to inefficiency and cost, but turns around 5 minutes later and suggests expensive mainstream testing without looking for simpler, less invasive answers.She's fine in a pinch, with the flu or a simple sinus infection, but to monitor your overall health, look elswewher.

September 22nd, 2010

Satisfied Patient

Emma Stoll is very thorough and even went beyond what I expected in researching a problem I was having. Normal medical protocol suggested she put me on a medication I did not want to be on and in the long run did not need. I was not happy being on this drug so she looked into the issues by calling experts in her field and came up with an alternative to drugs. I highly recommend Dr. Stoll to all, especially women as she handles annual exams, pap tests etc.

March 15th, 2010

Dr Feelgood. NOT!

I usually choose women doctors, to me they seem more caring and nurturing, but Dr Stoll is not one of them. I'm a snow-bird, live in the FL Keys a few months a year. When I told her about the sleep medication I was on, she told me my doctor ought to loose her license! She said the medication was dangerous, and about to be pulled by the FDA. That's not only untrue, but another doctor in town told me there was no medical proof that the medication was a problem. Both Dr Stoll's nurse and Dr Stoll had made me feel like I was some type of drug addict. I stopped taking the medication with no ill effects, but the problem it was perscribed to solve returned with a vengence (Fibromyalgia). I'll NEVER go back to her again!

October 22nd, 2009

Really doesn't want to be a doctor

This doctor looked for reasons that she couldn't treat health problems that she had treated me for for in the past. AVOID

October 20th, 2017