Dr. Emma Trejo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emma Trejo?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Emma Trejo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2015

Awesome person, caring:)

April 9th, 2015

worst possible Dr ever

Worst possible Dr Ever... Never listened to me .. Lied on my medical documents blocking me from getting proper medical care

March 4th, 2015

should have been a custodian

Worst possible Dr Ever.. never listened never cared. Falsified medical records..

September 20th, 2013

She's great!

I was a patient with Dr. Trejo at health care partners in Torrance for @ 2-3 years. I was always able to get a reasonably quick appointment, and she never rushed through our visits. Yes, she is willing to refer people to a specialist, what a nice change from other medical groups I've belonged to! She is kind, gentle, and willing to talk about any questions or concerns you have. I am disappointed that she has moved to an office farther from my home, but yet, I am driving all the way to Lawndale to see her tomorrow!

September 10th, 2012

cannot treat most illnesses, just wants to give referral

I took my elderly father in and she cannot treat all his illnesses, it's refer to this doctor for pain, this one for kidneys, this one for... etc, etc...What does she know? except how to bill and keep calling to schedule more te$t$

July 27th, 2012

Sick of being sick

Saw dr trejo for first time. Didn't examine me but gave me two referrals. Don't think she cares much.

December 1st, 2011

Terrible Bedside Manners

I've been seen by Dr. Trejo in the past and it's always been a challenge to get an app. with her. Once you actually get an appointment her staff if just soo rude and not polite at all. In one particular visit I visited her office I was coming in with a really difficult decision to make and of course she took her time coming in to the room. I explained as to my reason for my visit and just her way of reacting towards me and how she went about it was All wrong she came off as soo cold and aloof no bedside manners what so ever and then she leaves comes back in and asks are you the patient that is looking to receive a day after pill. That was very unprofessional of her she cant even keep track of what patient needs what total crock. I was not in a state to really speak up but it really upset me the lack of professional etiquette I immediately changed doctors I refuse to be judged by anyone and most certainty NOT by my doctor. I will never go back with her and DO NOT recommend her at ALL.

May 29th, 2017