A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Wang, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Chao-Hui Wang DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emma C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Emma Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Emma Wang practices Family Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Primary Care Doctors.