A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Woodhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Woodhouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Woodhouse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodhouse graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Woodhouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma Sally Woodhouse MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emma S. Woodhouse practice?
- Dr. Emma Woodhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Emma Woodhouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Orthopedic Surgeons.