Dr. Emmacarrie Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emmacarrie Brown?

Rude staff

Posted on January 24th, 2017

The staff does not follow up on scheduling for tests that Dr. Brown orders. he staff can be observed ignoring the phone while they are just having conversations outside the scope of their duties. This is the only doctor's office that just doesn't care to answer the phone. It makes no difference what time of day the call is made. They won't answer and have not returned my calls when leaving messages.

miss

Posted on September 10th, 2016

she has a good laugh

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Doctor is great, but nasty receptionists and long wait time not worth it.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

s he needs more staff

Great doctor but a very poor office system. System?? HaHa

Posted on November 24th, 2015

You would be hard pressed to find a doctor who cares more. She has bumbling fools for an office staff. On two separate visits, she ordered tests. Her office staff as usual, failed to follow up and make the appointments both times. One receptionist is always defensive and ready to do battle. The doctor has a very large patient list but still spends a generous amount of time with each patient. Her office staff cannot even take the time to answer the phone during business hours. The defensive one always says that they are busy tending to patients. What?? A receptionist is SUPPOSED to answer the phone during business hours! Check any other doctor's office and you will talk to someone in person, not the same worn out recording during BUSINESS HOURS! You have to wait for them to you call them back just to make an appointment. If I was a doctor and thought that my staff was too busy to answer the phone, I would hire a person just to answer the phone. I have been in their office and dialed their office number just to see what takes place. They walk around or stare at a computer screen and pretend not to hear it ringing. They have just decided to let the voicemail greet you. This is not how a doctor's office should be run. Dr. Brown and Dr. Bolds should just clean house AGAIN, and start over.

Very Pleased

Posted on May 29th, 2014

I saw Dr Brown today after quite a long lapse in going to the Dr. I tend to get anxious when I go to Dr visit. I usually expect a long wait time at any Dr office which elevated my blood pressure. Today, my visit was very pleasant. She provides a climate controlled waiting area & I actually enjoyed the comfortable chairs & satellite TV. There was no long wait & I was in an exam room within 20 minutes, including getting weighed & all. The nurse, Jenna is very humorous & my blood pressure was normal which is good for me. I believe her humor helped make me relax. She is also very good at drawing blood & my veins never cooperate. My visit with Dr Brown was lengthy because I have neglected myself because I'm afraid of getting diagnosed with something. I discussed with her in detail about not taking meds for my thyroid appropriately & my fear of that I let my high blood pressure get out of hand. I expected her to lecture about not taking thyroid medicine & other concerns that have accumulated at my age of 38. Dr Brown was patient, interested & caring. I'm not used to that with most drs. She politely discussed the need to draw blood & help me get regulated with my thyroid. She also made me understand that being proactive with your health is important to prevent other illnesses. Her office is located convenient to my job so I believe that she's a real gem. If you're anxious about going to the dr, don't be with Dr. Brown. She has a great office & a fantastic attitude. My teenage son attended the visit with me & said she was so nice. I've seen her before & her medical ability makes me confidant if something is wrong with me, she'll find it.

Extremely satisfied Lightfoot

Posted on April 15th, 2014

Dr. Emma C..Brown is a FANTASTIC diagnostician. After reading the other reviews, I had to comment that those comments are way off from the Dr. Brown I know and would trust in any urgent or long-term healthcare situation. Our family has been patients of hers since she located her office in Barrow. She is a very competent physician and has a wonderful sense of humor. I have never seen her display an arrogant or uncaring attitude. My family has had quite a polyanna of health problems and if we had continued seeing the other physician the community, my husband would most likely be deceased due to overlooked sleep apnea and hypersomnia. She has always been patient and very compassionate. The review about that discusses her personal life is irrelevant to her medical treatment. Before a negative judgment is made about her, utilize her superior medical skills. Her office is busy because she is an excellent Dr, if it were empty I'd be concerned.

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Dr. Brown is a very sweet and nice Dr. she takes up a lot of time with youbut when it comes to return calls or follow ups it is really bad. so really dont know if it is Dr Brown or her staff

Posted on April 24th, 2017