A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmalind Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmalind Aponte Garcia MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Emmalind A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Emmalind Garcia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emmalind Garcia practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Aransas Pass, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Oncologists, and San Antonio Hematologists.