A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmalind Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmalind Aponte Garcia MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Emmalind A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Emmalind Garcia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emmalind Garcia practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Aransas Pass, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Oncologists, and San Antonio Hematologists.