A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmalind Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmalind Aponte Garcia MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Emmalind A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Emmalind Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmalind Garcia practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists, Corpus Christi Oncologists, and Corpus Christi Hematologists.