A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanue Varkaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanue Varkaris is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanue Varkaris, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varkaris graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Varkaris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
- SVCMC-St Vincents Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanue Ioannis Varkaris MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanue I. Varkaris practice?
- Dr. Emmanue Varkaris has 23 office locations.
Dr. Emmanue Varkaris practices Nuclear Medicine near Glen Head, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Glen Head Nuclear Medicine Physicians.