A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanue Varkaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanue Varkaris is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanue Varkaris, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varkaris graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Varkaris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
- SVCMC-St Vincents Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Varkaris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emmanue I. Varkaris practice?
Dr. Emmanue Varkaris practices Nuclear Medicine near Glen Head, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Glen Head Nuclear Medicine Physicians.