Dr. Emmanue Ioannis Varkaris MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanue Varkaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanue Varkaris is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanue Varkaris, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Varkaris graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.More Education & Awards
Dr. Varkaris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- SVCMC-St Vincents Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Varkaris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emmanue I. Varkaris practice?
Dr. Emmanue Varkaris practices Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Glen Head, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Glen Head Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Glen Head Cardiologists, Glen Head Radiologists, and Glen Head Neurologists.