Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emmanuel Alzona
Dr. Emmanuel Alzona, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alzona is affiliated with Presence St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Division St Campus, Saints Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ave Campus and Norwegian-American Hospital. Dr. Alzona has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Emmanuel Alzona has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Emmanuel Alzona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Korathu Thomas
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Chicago, IL 0 mi44
Dr. Ada Arias
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi33
Dr. Janice Gilden
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi39