Dr. Emmanuel Alzona Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emmanuel Alzona?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 19th, 2012

Great Doc!

I must say that I was absolutely blown away with the great care and attention I received when I went in for a doctors appointment at the St. Elizabeth Hospital Ambulatory Service with Doctor Emmanuel Alzona. The receptionist, CNA's, Nurses, and Doctor Alzona were all patient, professional, and polite. Im usually quick to point out peoples shortcomings, but in this instance I was left astounded with the tremendous caliber of service I was given. For the first time since I can remember the doctor took the time to genuinely listen to my concerns, addressed each of them, and shared a clear and concise plan of remedy. Doctor Alzona sent my prescriptions directly to my pharmacy and they were ready for pick up within an hour of me leaving the doctors office.I cannot say enough about how grateful and lucky I am to have had such astonishing experience at St. Elizabeth Hospital Ambulatory Service with Doctor Emmanuel Alzona.

October 9th, 2017