A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Apostol, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Apostol graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Apostol has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Indiana University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Apostol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Apostol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel S. Apostol practice?
Dr. Emmanuel Apostol practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Detroit, MI.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians and Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Manuel Apostol