A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Atiemo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Atiemo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Atiemo, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atiemo graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Atiemo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Ayeh Atiemo BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel A. Atiemo practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Atiemo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Atiemo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Temple Hills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD.
See Temple Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.