A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Bapana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Bapana is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Bapana, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bapana graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Bapana has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Vijayakumar Bapana BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel V. Bapana practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Bapana has 5 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Bapana practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Paramus, NJ.
See Bronx Internists.