A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Bayongan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayongan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bayongan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Bayongan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayongan graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Bayongan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Atienza Bayongan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel A. Bayongan practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Bayongan has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Bayongan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Pulmonologists, Mesa Critical Care Practitioners, and Mesa Sleep Medicine Doctors.