A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Bayongan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Bayongan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayongan graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Bayongan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Atienza Bayongan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel A. Bayongan practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Bayongan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Bayongan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Pulmonologists, Gilbert Critical Care Practitioners, and Gilbert Sleep Medicine Doctors.