Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Besa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Besa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Besa
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Besa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Besa graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Besa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel C Besa MD is a male Hematologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel C. Besa practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Besa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Besa practices Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists.