A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Cabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Cabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Cabe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabe graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Cabatu Cabe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel C. Cabe practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Cabe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Cabe practices Family Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Family Physicians.