A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Cepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Cepe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cepe
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cepe Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cepe graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cepe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Dela Cruz Cepe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel D. Cepe practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Cepe has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Cepe practices Family Medicine near Newark, CA.
See Newark Primary Care Doctors.