A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Cepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Cepe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cepe
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cepe Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cepe graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cepe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Dela Cruz Cepe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel D. Cepe practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Cepe has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Cepe practices Family Medicine near Newark, CA.
See Newark Primary Care Doctors.