Dr. Emmanuel Daon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emmanuel Daon?

November 10th, 2016

Dr. daon's performance on me

while Dr. daon is a skilled heart surgeon no doubt ,he knows nothing about nerve pain or neurothopy. He did agood job on the by pass surgery on my heart. But left me with a leg and foot of nerves that were on fire with pain.The vein he had to remove to do the heart surgery, left the leg and foot swollen and sore, it also stings and burns, ,and a numbing sensation. When asked about it he goes blank. I would say to him your surgery is not complete until your patient is whole and pain free. I don't think he knows what vein he uses and the consequence ,the lack of does to his patient. He needs to know what that does to the patients leg. And straighten it out so no more pain.

August 27th, 2016

Very skillful surgeon

Dr. Daon spent time with me, listened, explained everything well, and had great follow up. I had no complications after a very involved surgery. Everything was wonderful at the hospital.I feel good and am glad I had the surgery.I would recommend Dr. Daon to anyone requiring cardio-thoracic surgery.He's an outstanding physician.

March 20th, 2015

Very fortunate to have Dr Daon right here in KC

June 18th, 2012

Dr Daon was my surgeon on two different occasions in 2010. He was an excellent surgeon and prepared me with instruction pre operatively on what to expect. His staff and nurses are equally wonderful to patient care. I would highly recommend this surgeon.

May 7th, 2012

Change of plans led to a great outcome!

Started out that my surgery could be done with robotics. I was excited! After waiting a week to see Dr.Daon the script changed to open heart. He explained why in a calm and assured manner why he changed his mind. He believed open heart was in my best interest for the long run.My words... Harder to deal with rehab vs robot, by far better long term. One and done or 3 in my case.He is on the quiet side,soft spoken. Answered my questions directly. I liked him. I wasnt looking for the warm and fuzzy...I was looking for the best doctor to do my surgery.Professional. I have several nurses in the family all of them agreed that Dr Daon or Dr Muelbach should be the one to do the surgery. I have been very pleased with the over all treatment. The nurses at KU were awesome as well! I have a new lease on life! I am healing nicely.

January 18th, 2017