A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Desai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Franklin Desai MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel F. Desai practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Desai practices Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists.