A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Devera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Devera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devera graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Devera has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Lopez Devera MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel L. Devera practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Devera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Devera practices General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach General Practitioners.