A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Devera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devera graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Devera has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Devera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel L. Devera practice?
Dr. Emmanuel Devera practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, General Practice, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, and Preventive Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Physiatrists, Long Beach General Practitioners, Long Beach Family Physicians, Long Beach Pediatricians, and Long Beach Preventive Medicine Specialists.