A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Devera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Devera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devera
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Devera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devera graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Devera has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Lopez Devera MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel L. Devera practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Devera has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Devera practices General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.