A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Dizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Dizon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Dizon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dizon graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dizon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel P Dizon MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel P. Dizon practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Dizon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Dizon practices Internal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists.