A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Dizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Dizon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Dizon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dizon graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dizon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dizon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans