3.6

October 9th, 2015
Dr Esaka has excellent bedside mannerism and is very interested in my overall health and well being.

August 5th, 2015
Very impersonal, never called or put test results on IQHealth as promised. gave the staff new updated information, never was changed and got billed for the entire visit. Never going back again!

June 29th, 2015
Do not go to this doctor!!
If you are pregnant do not count on this man. He'll let you go into labor for days until it becomes an emergency will he decide to do the csection. Which in turn caused the babies oxygen supply to get cut off for too long and now the baby will be disabled. All because he wouldn't order a csection the first time the heart rate went down.

June 16th, 2015
I love Dr. Esaka!!!! He is very patient and makes me feel comfortable. Ive had 3 bad doctors before him. He kept my head up through out my whole pregnancy because i had a rough labor with my first child and bad doctor. I would recommend him to every woman i know!

December 9th, 2014
I have been going to Dr. Esaka since 2012 and having him as my GYN has been a blessing. I suffer from a combination of issues including fibroids and Dr. Esaka was the only doctor able to return my life to normalcy. Previously, I had been to six different GYNs in the past three years and my condition only continued to get worse. Dr. Esaka is honest and genuinely cares about his patients. I would definitely recommend him to any woman.

August 23rd, 2014
Be ware of this doctor
Dr. Esaka did my TAH two tears ago he was very insensitive and did not take time to answer any of my questions. Two years later I'm having so many complications with endometriosis, after Dr. esaka swore up and down to me that I did not have endometriosis. Please find a competent dr before electing hm

December 27th, 2013
Dr. Esaka is a very good doctor. I have been to several doctors in Delaware and believe me, there are worse. He will stay late if you need him to and he makes you feel very comfortable, he even squeezed me in on Christmas Eve and another appointment right after he came back from surgery. I would recommend him to anyone!

December 17th, 2013
I do NOT recommend him at all! He can never remember what labs I have had done and he didn't do everything he was supposed to. There are so many things I should have gotten done, that I haven't because he said "there's no medical reason for it". He never remembers how far along I am and he switches my due date everytime I'm there. I wait almost 45 min everytime I am there just to go back and get my weight and blood pressure and then another 10 min for him to even come in the room. The secretary girls aren't very fast with their jobs and I am very displeased. I am switching doctors today as a matter of fact!

June 19th, 2013
Good.
Dr. Esaka is a good doctor. Waiting to be seen is too long but I guess it's because he is sharing space with another doctor.

November 22nd, 2012
Dr Esaka performed my hysterectomy for uterine cancer. I had spent tremendous amount of energy searching for physicians that would take me as a patient without success. I was told my surgery was difficult to perform due to my obesity and some other health issues. Dr. Esaka was very kind, sympathetic and showed alot of empathy towards me. He addressed all of questions during my first visit at his office and took time to review my records. He explained to me my condition and discussed all other possible treatments. I was reassured and felt confortable after the visit. I am now fully recovered after a total laparoscopic hysterectomy. Dr. Esaka is a gifted physician and excellent surgeon

November 20th, 2012
Excellent and outstanding OB/GYN
Dr. Esaka is the best physician, I have eever encountered. He is thorough, very detailed oriented and is care has been exceptional to me. I am a lawyer by profession and always suspicious about physician. I do strongly recommend Dr. Esaka to any woman looking for an OB/GYN. You will receive first class treatment from a wonderful and knowledgeable physician

June 29th, 2012
Could never remember how far along I was in my pregnancy or that this wasn't my first. Had no interest in me as a patient- my problems or concerns with my pregnancy. Always told me to call if I had a question but not once did I receive a call back (he has no nurses knowledgeable enough to answer a simple question). I wasn't comfortable with a Dr. who wasn't interested in helping me, especially when it comes to delivering my child- I found another OB.