Obstetricians & Gynecologists

1941 Limestone Rd
Ste 217
Wilmington, DE 19808
302-633-9083
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Be ware of this doctor  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2014

Dr. Esaka did my TAH two tears ago he was very insensitive and did not take time to answer any of my questions. Two years later I'm having so many complications with endometriosis, after Dr. esaka swore up and down to me that I did not have endometriosis. Please find a competent dr before electing hm

Dec 27th, 2013

Dr. Esaka is a very good doctor. I have been to several doctors in Delaware and believe me, there are worse. He will stay late if you need him to and he makes you feel very comfortable, he even squeezed me in on Christmas Eve and another appointment right after he came back from surgery. I would recommend him to anyone!

Dec 17th, 2013

I do NOT recommend him at all! He can never remember what labs I have had done and he didn't do everything he was supposed to. There are so many things I should have gotten done, that I haven't because he said "there's no medical reason for it". He never remembers how far along I am and he switches my due date everytime I'm there. I wait almost 45 min everytime I am there just to go back and get my weight and blood pressure and then another 10 min for him to even come in the room. The secretary girls aren't very fast with their jobs and I am very displeased. I am switching doctors today as a matter of fact!

|  Good.  |  show details
by Jr. on Jun 19th, 2013

Dr. Esaka is a good doctor. Waiting to be seen is too long but I guess it's because he is sharing space with another doctor.

Nov 22nd, 2012

Dr Esaka performed my hysterectomy for uterine cancer. I had spent tremendous amount of energy searching for physicians that would take me as a patient without success. I was told my surgery was difficult to perform due to my obesity and some other health issues. Dr. Esaka was very kind, sympathetic and showed alot of empathy towards me. He addressed all of questions during my first visit at his office and took time to review my records. He explained to me my condition and discussed all other possible treatments. I was reassured and felt confortable after the visit. I am now fully recovered after a total laparoscopic hysterectomy. Dr. Esaka is a gifted physician and excellent surgeon

|  Excellent and outstanding OB/GYN  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

Dr. Esaka is the best physician, I have eever encountered. He is thorough, very detailed oriented and is care has been exceptional to me. I am a lawyer by profession and always suspicious about physician. I do strongly recommend Dr. Esaka to any woman looking for an OB/GYN. You will receive first class treatment from a wonderful and knowledgeable physician

Jun 29th, 2012

Could never remember how far along I was in my pregnancy or that this wasn't my first. Had no interest in me as a patient- my problems or concerns with my pregnancy. Always told me to call if I had a question but not once did I receive a call back (he has no nurses knowledgeable enough to answer a simple question). I wasn't comfortable with a Dr. who wasn't interested in helping me, especially when it comes to delivering my child- I found another OB.

|  Dr Esaka...Kindness  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

Dr. Esaka is one of the kindest doctors I have seen. He is compassionate, listens, has no problem if you do research before coming to see him and aske questions based on that research. He is also very well trained. I am very happy to have found him.

Jul 13th, 2010

This is the best OB/GYN I have ever met. Dr. Esaka is very intelligent, patient, great listener and after all very knowledgeable. He made me feel at ease. He addressed all of my multiple medical problems and I was extremely very satisfied at the end of my visit. I have had these issues and visited different doctors and none addressed my problems. I would recommend Dr. Esaka to all my family/friends and colleagues for OB/GYN care. He is a great Doctor and I wished all Doctors would be like him.

by LH on Jan 2nd, 2010

Dr.Esaka was my dr. in Seaford. He was very gentle as weel as thorough. He did not hesitate when I explained my problem and had me tested the very next day. I like that he tried different intervention before deciding on the least evasive surgery. I miss him dearly because he was a wonderful dr. and easy to talk to.