Emmanuel Eusebio MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2010
Dr. Eusebio is a great doctor
We have been going to Dr. Eusebio for my two young boys for almost 4 years and love him. He is relaxed, very knowledgeable and provides a lot of patience and understanding (especially for first-time parents). However, PacMed is just the worst medical center. We have had a NUMBER of issues with them billing the wrong insurance (they kept billing my old insurance for 9 months after we'd switched) and I kept receiving notices of which I called on each one. They even called our new insurance to verify and gave the insurance the wrong name before our appt so we were denied the appt because the insurance co couldn't find us. Well, no doubt--you called on the wrong name! I left 2 messages about the servicing to the office manager and was never called back. I told Dr. Eusebio about our experience and he was very concerned and passed the info on but we still experience issues. We have issues with other PacMed locations as well, not just this one so we are DONE and are switching to a whole new care provider in general. It's too bad, I like Dr. Eusebio but even he isn't worth the headache of PacMed! I did also fill out a survey card for the office and have never heard anything back.

March 7th, 2016