A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Fabella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Fabella is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Fabella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabella graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Fabella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Tulare District HealthCare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Torrefiel Fabella MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel T. Fabella practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Fabella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Fabella practices Internal Medicine near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Internists.