A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Fashakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Fashakin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fashakin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fashakin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Fashakin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fashakin graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Fashakin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Olusegun Fashakin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel O. Fashakin practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Fashakin has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Fashakin practices Family Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Family Physicians.