Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Fashakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Fashakin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Fashakin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fashakin graduated from University Of Ibadan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fashakin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fashakin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel O. Fashakin practice?
Dr. Emmanuel Fashakin practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.