Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Hostin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Hostin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hostin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hostin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Hostin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hostin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hostin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Parkway Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel A Hostin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel A. Hostin practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Hostin has 12 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Hostin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Astoria Surgeons.