A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Hostin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Hostin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Hostin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hostin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Hostin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Parkway Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel A Hostin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel A. Hostin practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Hostin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Hostin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Kew Gardens, NY.
See New York Surgeons.