Dr. Emmanuel Hostin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emmanuel Hostin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2017

Excellent Physician with professional and friendly staff.

March 16th, 2016

Dr Hostin is exceptional, very personal and concerned. very professional

February 10th, 2016

Mrs.

Dr. Hostin was the doctor I consulted about the tears in my shoulder. Dr Hostin performed my shoulder surgery. He was upfront about what I need to do to recover. He made me feel like family. He has a great sense of humour. If I had to do it again. I would choose Dr. Hostin.

November 18th, 2015

Dr. Hostin Emmanuel did the surgey on knee in 2009. The staff took good care of a car service was call to take me home after the surgey.

March 5th, 2015

I have never gone online to give a negative review for a doctor but I was so upset after my visit to Dr. Hostin, I want to ensure others know what to expect. I found him to be condescending (didn't explain what he felt was going on and answered my questions in a flippant manner, as if he was trying to be funny). He also had a very poor bedside manner (didn't even bother shaking my hand when he entered or exited the room, and when he finished simply left- in fact, I had to call back to him and ask if I could leave or if I should wait). Before he came in, the PA said I should avoid stairs for now and explained the exercises I should avoid in physical therapy, but he did not address any of this when he came in and when he told me he wants me to stop using crutches and I asked, "What do I do if I need to walk far and am feeling pain?" he answered, "Tough luck, deal with it." The entire visit I felt he was amused at something that eluded me- perhaps he thought he was being funny. I was not amused. This was my one and only visit- so perhaps it was an off day for him- but based on my experience, if you are looking for someone to take your concerns seriously and make you feel respected and listened to- go to someone else.

September 25th, 2017