A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Inyang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Inyang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Inyang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Inyang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Parkland Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Efiong Inyang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel E. Inyang practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Inyang has 1 office location.
- Dr. Emmanuel Inyang practices Family Medicine near , .