Dr. Emmanuel Isaac Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emmanuel Isaac?

July 1st, 2016

Dr. Isaac is the worst Dr. ever. Did not properly diagnose me, on three separate occasion he failed to properly diagnosed my husband and I. Thank God for Erica and another PA that was there. He doesn't explain anything to you. I went over my lab with him, but failed to tell me about one of my level was heading dangerously low. If it wasn't for the other Doctors, PA, or the ARNPs this practice would have had mass casualties on their hand. You can't have a lead doctor who is incompetent. Not good for your patient not good for your community.

April 8th, 2016

LICENSED ALF ADMINISTRATOR/CNA in the state of Florida

Dr. Emmanuel is the best doctor I have come across. He is very good at listening never in a rush, caring, loving doctor. Keep it up Doc. We need more doctors like you out there.

August 28th, 2015

Awesome physician!! He listens and pay close attention to patients health. Also very caring.

July 23rd, 2015

Great doctor, easy to talk to

March 10th, 2014

Horrible rude staff

This doctor seriously needs to fire all of his front desk staff. They are very rude and it's nearly impossible to make an appointment. They will have you on hold on the phone for more than 20 minutes. There was a few times they never took me off hold and the office closed so I couldn't call back. I do not recommend this doctor at all. Do yourself a favor and seek another doctors office.

April 4th, 2012

great doctor took his time and understands !!!

February 16th, 2011

THE WORST DR YOU CAN GO TO, A VOODOO DR

THIS DR SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ADMITTED AS A DR. HE IS SO BAD THAT HE GIVES MEDICINE OUT TO PATIENTS THAT SEND THEM TO THE HOSPITAL WITH A NEAR FATAL REACTION.I WAS TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL WHEN GIVEN A MEDICATION AND I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE WITH MY OTHER MEDS. THEY COULDN'T GET MY BP DOWN, COULDN'T BREATHE, AND MUCH MORE. I WAS ADMITTED FOR 4 DAYS BECAUSE OF HIM.HE LET ME WALK AROUND WITH MRSR AND DID NOT TELL ME I HAD IT.HE WOULDN'T SEND ME FOR WOUND CARE AND DID NOT CARE ABOUT MY HEALTH.DO NOT GO TO THIS DR IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.HE ALSO GAVE ME A PRESCRIPTION WHICH WAS A DUPLICATE OF ONE I HAD GIVEN BY HIM ALSO.I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO HIM EVEN IF I WAS ON MY LAST BREATH.THE WORST DR I EVER MET IN MY LIFE

August 15th, 2009