A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel King is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. King has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Su-Chi King MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel S. King practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel King has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel King practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.