A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianaks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianaks is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loutrianaks
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianaks, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Loutrianaks graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Loutrianaks has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianaks MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianaks practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianaks has 5 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianaks practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.