A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianakis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianakis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Loutrianakis graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Loutrianakis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianakis MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianakis practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianakis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianakis practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.