A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianaks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianaks is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loutrianaks
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Loutrianaks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianaks, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Loutrianaks graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Loutrianaks has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianaks MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianaks practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianaks has 5 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Loutrianaks practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.