A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Sison MANUEL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Sison MANUEL is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Sison MANUEL, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sison MANUEL graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Sison MANUEL has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Sison MANUEL MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel Sison MANUEL practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Sison MANUEL has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Sison MANUEL practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.