A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Melissinos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Melissinos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Melissinos, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melissinos graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melissinos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel George Melissinos MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel G. Melissinos practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Melissinos has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Melissinos practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.